Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bila oTak aKu nAk MeleTUP????

FUH!!! I feel my brain is full off ideas... ideas to generate MONEY!!! but I still dont have the nerve to move... to take ACTION 2 make the muneyyy to flow iN... read some articles on how Millionairesss become millionaire.. it really motivated me...

My head is full not only with ideas but also with sampah... blocking my positive brilliant side to expand... sorry i cant share the brilliant ideas here... hopefully when it shows income and expanding, I'll start sharing...

i email a friend today... a succesfull business manager... not running his own business but earing five figures and he is YOUNGER than me... how can that be? I am confused... need to make a real turning point... i have to change my life, my lifestyle... BE MORE POSITIVE MANNNN!!!!

hope to C changes in me... positive onesss... starting from this moment.... WAKE ME UP!!! WAKE UP ME!!!

No comments: