Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tak MeleTup-letUp lagiiii ni... bengang gilerrrr

Adoi... no progress dr smlm. mlm tadi aku duk cari prepaid baru aku beli ntah mana la plak... aku nak buat iklan tuk projek aku yg satu lagi... ingatkan ari ni bleh la bergerakkkkk... kepala aku dah buntu ni... duit duit di mana kau duitttt.... adussss hahahahaha. support me u guys I have 2 prjects in my mind and I am working on it all on my own, and no body knows anything about these 2 projects. First move is to activate a new phone number for these two projects... Hurm wake UP ME!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Tadi aKu chat ngan sorg member aku mintak advice dia on web hosting... it is 4 my project no.2. I have less than two months for my project No.1 to be due... or it will be in a FAIL status... FUHH!!! not much time left. So for project No.2, my friend managed to recommend 2 local webhosters... erm looks quite ok but kena kaji dulu facilities. A little about my friend... lama aku tak tanya kabar slalu tgk dia kat tv je... he quit his job and now doing freelance... gilerrrrr dah member2 aku ni tp kalau MASyukkkk takpeeee... good luck my pren!!!

No comments: